Tuesday, June 2, 2009

watch this

I AM SO OBSESSED WITH HIM!

I've just watched the new moon trailer..dunno how many times have I repeated the trailer but still seems like not getting enough of it. The images of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan keeps on lingering in my mind. To make things worse,I keep on thinking about the handsome-looking JACOB !!!
JACOB is so HOT!!!
Make me crave for HIM so much compared to Edward...But,i like Edward also.
Anticipating for NEW MOON so much!Looking forward to NOVEMBER 2009!!

Below is the trailer.Enjoy it.You will know who is Jacob after watching it...




3 comments:

君闲 said...

haha ya both also very handsome... agree...jacob abit more handsome=p

Yee Tong said...

yer..im anti jacob one!

violet said...

I kind of find him repulsive at first when his character in new moon started to play an importance soon after Edward parted.But as his character developed my impression towards him had changed.
Pity him in a way..now that i know who is Jacob in the movie (so handsome) i like him more and more! :P
can't c any reason to hate him wo..without him the story won't be interesting at all.