Sunday, June 7, 2009

MY PRIORITY

I am glad that I am knowing what is my utmost priority.
I don't know about others but for me, my priority is my parents.

Here is the contradiction. My future is supposed to be the top of my priority. True enough. Yet, I feel strongly that my parents are the utmost priority in my life. It is because of them that my future matters the most.Simple reason. Their only hope is to see me successful in the future and lead a good life. Well, I suppose that's the hope of all parents...

Over the past few weeks I have been feeling strongly over this top priority of mine. They weigh heavily in my heart. And they will always get the largest share of my heart. I feel so obliged to fulfill the duty as a daughter. (Of course I have always been a dutiful daughter.)
Reduced high tone. Trying not to talk back.
(But as always I will stand for my points if they make sense. )
STUBBORN.

Seeing them happy and healthy is my wish. I want badly to give them a real good life now. (Not like they are not having one at the moment. Just want to upgrade it to a higher level). My only mission now is to strive towards ONE GOAL. I will make sure I achieve this goal.
Their faith in me will always be the sole purpose for me to keep in tracks of what I should do to materialize their wish . I shall not stray from my goal.

Out you go, DISTRACTIONS!
Out you go, TEMPTATIONS!

My conscience has been telling me to love and treasure my family as much as I can.
YES, DEFINITELY I WILL !
SWEAR I WON'T HURT THEM AT ANY CHANCE !

Family is THE BEST !
P/S: Mum 'N Dad, I hope I won't disappoint both of you!






No comments: