Friday, March 19, 2010

untitled

Pissed off!!! im sooooo pissed off right now!!! CAN STAND IT NO LONGER!!!
At this point, I really feel like making decision B. I want badly to break free from all these s****.

Why must you do this to me all the time? I have feelings too. My patience does have limits also. Time after time u put my patience to test. I simply lost count on the times u tortured me mentally...the rage is building inside and soon will change into hatred. You are becoming excessively ill-tempered of late and making me hate you. Listen here. You are putting me in a very difficult situation. Venting your anger on me is so easy for you,isnt it? Sometimes I wonder if I owed you in previous life. Many times I feel so sorry for myself.

I will remember what you did to me.

3 comments:

wen said...

i dont get wat u mean

fei poh leng leng ^_^ said...

are you alright now, my dear?

violet said...

yeah i m ok dy lengleng =P thx for ur concern! ;-)