Monday, October 5, 2009

tick-tock-tick-tock

6hours left to study for my test...cudnt believe tat i hv the mood to blog now. (it is 2am in the morning now!) Lookin at the clock tick-tocking and knowin time flies I shud b doin hard revision now but thn the mood to blog jz sink in... I hv jz read a blog of my fren n somehow it gives me the spirit to blog. :D
It is good to refresh back old memories sometimes...refreshing about the events that had happened around me and in my life. I wud most probably share it out after the tests r over this week and whenever I hv the free time becoz I think it wud b worth it to recall all these memories (be it good or bad).

Personally I feel that I've changed in some aspects though I cant manage to kick out sum old habits. (every1 has their habits which are unchangeable rite? ) These changes can b credited to the ppl I hv met in my life. However, the old wenzhi still remains. Characters may change but I will definitely stay the same...haha. After all, I am the only one who can b myself, aint it true?
:-P

okayz think i will continue next time cz I m sure my daddy wud b fuming if he had read this blog..bcoz I m still bloggin when I shud b studyin now!
follow my next blog :)

O violetwonders O

1 comment:

君闲 said...

Darling...you are always yong wen zhi...no matter how long it pasts...you are still yourself:)
Gambateh!!!