Thursday, May 14, 2009

hard decision time

gosh!
I am put in a very difficult situation now! Either way it will be difficult!
Time is ticking away and i need to make decision quick.....she needs an answer.
I know the right decision yet i can't give a final word.
I know i should have 'IT'. But at the thought of 'IT' really scare the pants off me.Freakishly PANIC.
Cold,clammy hands
Beads of sweat covering the body
Throbbing heart...



Mind you! Having a syringe poke into any part of my body would be one of the most horrible things in my life! If there is no necessity i would not even want to think of it.Not even for a second!
Yes i m NEEDLE PHOBIA!!! Awww...i can imagine those excruciatingly painful moments...OK injection does not have to be painful but if the person who does the injection is not professional i will SUFFER!

Just moments ago, my mum had asked me whether or not i want a vaccination.Serves as a protection as we will be traveling soon.(Influenza A H1N1 virus scare!)She had sought the advice from her long-time personal doctor and he recommends influenza vaccination.I see your good intention my dear mum....sigh...i know very well i should say 'yes'...the doctor should be professional enough to give me a good shot (he is an experienced doctor i should say)..what else is there to worry about then???
SIGH.

In my 22 years of life i had had only 2 injections.For same reason.Blood test.
Well..vaccination should not be anything different right? :s
RIGHT.RIGHT.RIGHT.
PAIN.PAIN.PAIN. (arghhhhhhhh....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

OKAY.
I have the decision already. (as if there has been other option...)
*there will be another option if i prefer to risk my life*
Hope he does not slip or i would be having a taunting moment.

-violetwonders-

3 comments:

sHinDe said...

hey, there is no choice ..
u have 2 force urself to say "yes" for ur own good .. the H1N1 is getting more n more serious now, u should take the injection for the prevention .. if u say "no", thn unlucky 1 might kena H1N1, thn more injection nid 2 be take ..

violet said...

thanks for ur feedback my dear :)
it is thoughtful of u :)
i m more convinced now!

sHinDe said...

hehe ..
u're welcome ^^
enjoy ur trip!!!
reminder : souvenir ;)